Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Challenge #127

Hi everyone!
I do not know what the weather is like where you live but we are having a real hot spell.  Northern Ontario is not known for hot weather but we have been over 80 degrees for a couple of weeks now.  So I can completely understand anyone who may not want to craft.  I myself took my supplies outside and tried to paint the other day but the paint was drying too fast - go figure.  But, if you feel like creating this week, I hope you join in our challenge.
Here is the sketch (another from Paula Laird):
And here are the samples from the team:





Aren't these gorgeous cards from the ladies on the team? Have they inspired you?  I hope so and I also hope you will share your own creations with us.
Thank you so much for visiting.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun sketch to work with!! Thanks for the beautiful examples! :)

Bev said...

Thanks Paula for another great sketch, and the DT for their lovely inspirations

Bev :)

Rose said...

fun sketch and fantastic cards DT :)

we have been in the triple digits for a few weeks now!! but my craft room is the coolest room so guess where i spend most of my time?? lol