Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Challenge #214

Good morning, everyone.  It appears spring might actually be here now so my photo of the week is representative of that.  We planted tulips for the first time last fall, and they are starting to come up.  Here is a somewhat abstract image of one sprout.

Now, on to our top three from challenge #212.  In random order, here they are:



All the cards this week were, once again, awesome and each and every entrant deserves a pat on the back.  Congrats to the top three!

Our sketch this week is another courtesy of Lynda.
And from the team, here are your inspirations:










Beautiful cards, team!  You ladies leave me in awe every week and I am sure that our followers feel the same way.  I know everyone out there has been inspired to create a card of their own.  Please show us what you make!
Have a great week.


6 comments:

Leigh said...

Thanks for the pick! I can't wait for the next one!

Leigh said...

Thanks for the pick! I can't wait for the next one :)

♥Jan♥ said...

Thank you so much for the top three mention this week !!

CG said...

Thanks for the great sketch & awesome DT inspiration! Best, CG

CG said...

A sketch so nice I used it twice! Hope that's okay, I just had so much fun with it. Thank you for the gorgeous DT inspiration! Best, CG

barb hendrickson said...

Such beautiful cards and talented designers!