Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Challenge #216

Good Tuesday morning to everyone!  I believe we really have the beginnings of spring here.  Our photo for this week reflects that.  
Our tulips are finally starting to bud and here is a shot from yesterday morning.  Hopefully a sign of spring!

Now on to business.  In case you have not seen, Try Stampin' - Or Not- has started a facebook page, a place for discussions, for you to post your handiwork and an overall friendly crafting community.  You can join our group atTry Stampin' - Or Not- On Tuesday Facebook Group and then you can join in the fun!

Our top 3 for challenge #214 are as follows:



Great work, ladies!  I just love it when I see such varied projects from our sketch!  Way to go, and hats off to each and every entrant.  Your entries are all top notch.

Now, on to this week's sketch - another from Lynda.  
Isn't this a cool one?  I am sure you will all have some fun with it.
Here are the examples our team came up with.  It looks like they had fun:







Wow!  That is all I can think of to say.  Your cards are amazing and I am 100% positive you will inspire some really great creations from our followers.  
Wishing all a great week.
and don't forget to join in the fun on our facebook page.

2 comments:

Patti said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top three. A lovely Tuesday surprise. Congrats also to Jan and Sandra; great projects.

♥Jan♥ said...

Thank you ladies for the top three inclusion !! Loved that sketch. I felt it really stretched my imagination, and that card was soooo easy !! You guys rock.